- Step 1: Begin by determining your face shape with the Face Chart. This will be your guide for recommended placement of contour and highlight powders.
- Step 2: Using any of the three contour powders on the bottom row, apply this with a make-up brush anywhere you want to slim or define your features. Typically, this powder is applied on the outer edges of the forehead, on either side of the bridge of the nose, underneath cheekbones, and along the jawline.
- Step 3: Blend the contour powder using a fluffy make-up brush, there should be no harsh lines if you want this to look natural. Be sure to blend any contour powder on your jawline down toward your neck.
- Step 4: Next, choose any of the three highlight powders on the top row. These can be used on any areas you want to emphasize or bring forward. Using a small brush, gently sweep the highlighter from your lower lash line to the top of your cheek bone, filling in the area of skin in the middle (this should be quite a large surface area). Then, apply the highlighter down the bridge of your nose, Cupid’s bow, chin, and centre of your forehead.
- Step 5: The final step is to blend the highlight powder using a fluffy make-up brush.
Zinc Stearate, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol. May contain +/- [Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019)].